Specialist Mortgage Broker for UK Contractors
UK Contractors invariably find that some Lenders simply won’t be prepared to lend to you, or will ask to see up to five years of your business accounts. If you do not have accounts for that length of period, or are unable to provide any other documents required, you may find that your mortgage application is declined.
At UK Contractor Mortgages, we have been working with Lenders who provide specialist mortgages for Contractors for many years and we know exactly what requirements each Lender has, so we can find the one that most suits your exact personal circumstances. Even if you are newly self-employed, we are still able to find good self-employed mortgage deals to help you to buy your dream house.
Contractor Mortgages for:
- Self-employed workers
- New, short-term and long-term Contractors
- Contractors with limited business accounts
- First time buyers who are self-employed
- Contractors looking to remortgage
- Buy-to-let landlords who are self-employed
- Joint mortgage or sole mortgage applicants
UK Contractor Mortgages Has Years of Mortgage Expertise to Find the Best Deals
Our Specialist Mortgage Team goes the extra mile to find our clients the best deals and as a whole-of-market broker, we can access every single mortgage out there, to get you the best financial deal, or the one that best suits your needs, even if other Lenders have declined your application.
Only a select number of Lenders approve applications from Contractors, so you may not be able to find the right deal for your specific circumstances. We use our years of extensive experience working with Lenders to find you the best self-employed mortgage deal available.
Try our Free Mortgage Calculator today to see how much you can borrow on your next Buy to Let or Residential Contractor Mortgage.
Dedicated Mortgage Advisor & Case Manager
When you choose to work with UK Contractor Mortgages, you benefit from our expertise and we also make sure everything runs smoothly by designating your own Mortgage Advisor to advise and source you mortgage upfront.
Additionally, once you wish to proceed, you will then be assigned your own Dedicated Case Manager, who will handle your application and ensure that you are kept up to date with progress every step of the way.
Your experienced Case Manager will be available directly by phone and email to answer any queries that you may have about the Contractor mortgage application process.
Our Unique WiiN Client Portal
One of the additional benefits of working with us is that we use the latest technology in the mortgage industry, including the convenience of our unique WiiN (Where Is It Now?) client portal.
Through our innovative portal, you are able to access progress updates at any time of the day and see exactly where everything is up to and what actions are outstanding. The client portal is integral in ensuring that you do not waste any time chasing updates and keeping the application process moving along quickly.
Using our client portal also removes a lot of the time-consuming administration, as alerts are sent via email for instant communication and faster collaboration between the required parties.
Benefits of Working with UK Contractor Mortgages:
- Save MoneyBy finding you the best self-employed mortgage deal based specifically on your circumstances, we can help you to save thousands of pounds over the term of your mortgage.
- Save TimeInstead of wasting time searching for Lenders who may end up declining your mortgage application, we do the hard work for you and go straight to the Lenders that we know will match your requirements and situation.
- Dedicated Case ManagerYour dedicated Case Manager will handle your mortgage application from start to finish, making sure that you know exactly where everything is up to and answering any queries you may have.
- Years of experience in Contractor mortgagesMany standard Lenders do not offer mortgages to self-employed workers, or they have very strict lending criteria and require rafts of accounts information and additional documentation. We work around what you have available and find the right Lender to work with.
- Online Client Portal for 24/7 updatesOur WiiN portal allows our clients to see updates on their application around the clock, so if you are unavailable to talk on the phone while at work, you can check where your mortgage application is up to whenever you have the time.